Total Pageviews

Friday 26 May 2017

Wally's Gone....again !!




Having not used Wally whilst travelling in 2016, and no real prospects of doing much in 2017...at the end of February 2017....  I took one last (snowy) look at my beloved...
and took her back to Motorplus at Derby – who’ve looked after her with great care over these last few years...for them to find a new home for her....


They did, and so at the end of May a large chunk of money arrived in my bank account to replace her!!

I’ve driven 66,508 miles 
around Europe in her, having great adventures – sad to see her go – I just thought I’d got an offer I couldn’t refuse !.... and it leaves me with nothing ...to stop me going even further around the World again !!




So...watch out World .... I’m coming !!
(when I’ve finished updating the house !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.